2017年12月10日日曜日

"5 hours a day and 4 days a week" "Revolutionizing work style"

The reason why we are making an effort to introduce machine translation is to achieve certain goal. The goal is to:

work "5 hours a day and 4 days a week".

If we can implement machine translation, work efficiency will improve and there will be no over time. If work efficiency improves, the amount of work it took in "7.5 hours x 5 days" will be complete in "5 hours x 4 days". If this comes true, the working hour becomes 5 hours and we will have 3 day weekends!

\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/\(^o^)/

For me, work is not everything in my life. Considering my lifestyle, I may be working most of my days but time outside of work is also important.

For example, coaches for the young baseball team are instructing with homemade lunch boxes. If these people can work 4 days a week, they can go to work and instruct the children. Plus, they will have one full day off. I belonged to a boys baseball team when I was younger, so directors and coaches at that time were probably exhausted (These people are probably living a hard life even today).

Presidents who are aiming to be listed in the stock market are working hard from 6 in the morning to 10 at night. This type of employers expect others to do the same. Some staff may not be into that (who cares how many hours the management side works). Anyway, my life doesn't revolve around work. A company that can only do work shows how small the company is.

Our company's policy is to work efficiently within fixed working hours (7.5hr). We use various technology to help achieve this. Machine translation is one of them.

I want to "revolutionize working style" by implementing machine translation. Whether or not machine translation is successful depends on whether the above standards are satisfied.

If we can achieve 5 hours a day and 4 days a week, I want to read books I like on Kindle, study Latin and









0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿